Cheap Internet in New York

Bway

Bway is simply everything good left in this world. A human touch to the service with actual interaction with people you can get to know. The barren cold alternative I tried was the big corp internet provider in NYC.
Bway offers amazing reliable and fast service. An internet you can rely on.
While all these perks come at a higher tag, there is an astounding amount of frustration you are saving yourself from. Trust me. Every little interaction with the big corp internet providers in town will leave you feeling frustrated, empty and violated. Bway is worth every penny.
In addition, they offer a static IP as a standard. You always have a dedicated reliable line. That opens up a multitude of potential.
Was considering signing up with them but....I'm not so sure  they are truly a 'local' NYC-based company.  When I called to sign up (THREE times now, but still no call back) it was as if I was connected to some 'answering' service in a backroom in the Midwest somewhere.  (I don't know many local companies with answering services besides doctor's offices or plumbers or something.)  Also,  the woman seemed to have an accent (NOT New York).  She also seemed to not know NYC neighborhoods...when I gave her my Astoria address she was like 'ok, so that's in Astoria, New York, 11105'?   The way she said it, it was as if she'd never heard of Astoria.

I then said to her 'is this an NYC-based company?'  She seemed to hesitate.  I told her I was under the impression it was.  She then said 'oh yes'.  I said  'and where are  you located?'    She said 'I'm at the head office....Broad Street...I mean...Broadway'.  Hmmm....

Another time I called and was told that 'Josh' (apparently the only person at this 'office' who can set up a new account)...that Josh was 'on vacation' apparently abroad...that he was 'asleep right now'...but that they'd send him another message to call me.

Also interesting is that of the FEW reviews they have on Yelp, one reviewer has only written ONE (stellar) review ...naturally for Bway.net....and the other reviewer has only written TWO reviews.  Hmmm


Verizon Wireless - FIOS

Whenever I go in the store, the staff know what they are talking about and spend time with me explaining everything I need to know. They don't try to oversell me and I feel like I can ask them anything and get an honest answer.

I had to return a phone I didn't end up liking and instead of giving me a problem like most stores would they didn't even ask a question and helped me get in and out in minutes with a new phone that they set me up with.

Make the process so easy, I wouldn't go to another Verizon store.

 OMG, I LOVE this place!!!! Just went in after I dropped my phone and it broke. They immediately connected me to a new phone and helped me to file a claim. David and Conrad were so helpful, smart, and downright awesome! This will be the store I go to for good because of these two awesome employees! Any help you need with your phone, GO HERE!!!!

Polar Tech

Adam at Polartech is great. He is very competent, reliable, honest and reasonable priced. I have used him multiple times for home business PC repairs and upgrades.

Specialties

Polar Tech, Inc. is a professional computer repair company that has been serving individuals and businesses all over New York City since 2006.

We provide:
•Personalized Computer Repair Services
•Business IT Services
•Business Cable Networking
•Business Internet Service Provider
•Gaming Console Repair Sony PlayStation PS3 and PS4, Microsoft Xbox 360 and Xbox One
•iPad Repair
•CCTV Security Camera Installation.

Contact us today for more information! Call for an appointment.

History

Established in 2006.
Hello we are Polar Tech, Inc. Computer Repair & IT Services. We've been Incorporated since 2007 and in business since 2006. We have over 10 years of computer repair and business to business solutions experience and have acquired many loyal clients. We base our business performance on the number of referrals we receive, which is how we've kept our business going for all these years.


    Serving East Rutherford and the Surrounding Area
    Phone number (201) 438-2865
    Responds in about 8 hours
  • Easy to install. Flexible plan.  You can have access to many luxury buildings in the city as well. It means even when you visit your friends' apartment, you don't need to ask for… read more
  • Yorkville, Upper East Side
    1360 3rd Ave
    New York, NY 10075
    Phone number (844) 316-8554
    When we left home we allowed time for a long drawn out situation at Time Warner Cable. Now called Spectrum in case you haven't heard. First thing when we entered a friendly employee… read more
  • Canarsie
    11020 Flatlands Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11207
    Phone number (718) 617-3500
    *This review is for Optimum Home Wifi*  I moved to Brooklyn in November, and originally chose Verizon for my internet. The speeds were ridiculously slow and there was no FIOS… read more
  • Flatlands, East Flatbush
    1095 E. 45th Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    Phone number
    I have been having a lot of trouble with this internet provider- choppy service even after an upgrade and a router break down mere weeks after installation!! It got to the point that… read more
  • Serving New York and the Surrounding Area
    Phone number (844) 757-2833
    I just wanted to say how helpful my technician was today.  His name was Robert Coraggio - Tech Number 243  He was so polite, patient and helpful!   I've had some issues with Time… read more
  • Serving Brooklyn and the Surrounding Area
    Phone number (718) 625-7772
    Responds in about 4 hours
  • I am not a huge reviewer. I generally write reviews when they are warranted-disgraceful service or over the top, amazing service. Today I experienced the latter. In fact, it might… read more
  • Little Italy
    176 Grand St
    New York, NY 10013
    Phone number (888) 905-5276
    I signed up for their unlimited plan for streaming and internet use.  It was up to 5 Mbps with unlimited usage, and they billed it as a replacement for home internet.  So, I prepaid… read more

Komentar